Saturday 12 May 2012

Natural Born CRAZY


Oliver Stone's Natural Born Killers is still my favourite movie of all time. I don't know what that says about me as a person. Probably I don't watch enough movies.



I do. 'Til you and I die, and die, and die again. 'Til death do us part.
We'll be living in all the oceans now.


MICKEY: Turn left? Turn left to what you stupid bitch? 
MALLORY: You stupid bitch? You stupid bitch? You stupid bitch? Mickey, that's what my father used to call me! I thought you'd be a little more creative than that!

 You make every day feel like kindergarten.

How sexy am I now, huh? Flirty boy! How sexy am I now?
 At birth, I was cast into a flaming pit of scum forgotten by God.


Right now I'd go down on a Lawman for a gallon of gas



Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers." 


No comments:

Post a Comment