Monday 17 September 2012

MONDAY BLUES

Monday sucks. There is no changing that. So after baking (and eating) about 30 cupcakes, getting icing all over my keyboard and putting off all the work I urgently have to do I decided to blog my procrastination. 


Is that really a hot mistress outfit?




LOVE HER 

A small child can fit inside the pulmonary vein of a blue whale's heart


Story of my life bbz


The world's oldest gymnast is 84 and her body is still banging. Look at those legs!!


Stunt doubles are such a vibe



Really Kanye, HER?!



APPARENTLY THEY ARE SEPARATING. CANT DEAL WITH THIS, ALMOST CRIED EARLIER.





Can't decide if the dress is making her skin weird or her skin the dress. Stared at this for like 45 minutes, still can't figure it out.

Lady Gaga's perfume launch. She slept in a huge perfume bottle for most of the night and people could go touch her hand if you wanted. Then she got a tattoo for an hour (as seen below). What a wild one.




NOT A JOKE. If he becomes president, I'm running for office.


WHAT IS THEIR VIBE SERIOUSLY?







No comments:

Post a Comment