Thursday 27 September 2012

RELEVANT MUSIC BLOG SEND ME TO RTD


This guy

runs this very cool blog

That just reached 10 000 hits!
If you havent checked it out yet, now is the time

and because he is so relevant he ran a competition to win tickets to

and since I am a total daisies virgin and a poor-ass bitch I REALLY need to win a ticket to this!
I am rather embarrased about my spamming madness these past few days but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. So here is my final attempt:

PLEASE LET ME WIN THAT TICKET NASH. LOOK AT WHY I DESERVE IT!












And for the final act we have:


PRIDELESS sex slaves to Kele.


Ane (this girl I barely know which makes that photo totes awkward) is the other person who has been trying really hard for a ticket and shit, I think we should both win!



WINNING!










No comments:

Post a Comment