Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Drums in South Africa


One of our all time favourite bands recently came down to South Africa as the last band for the Adidas Originals tours and we got to watch their absolutely mind blowing performance! This was one of the best live performances I have ever watched, the sound was perfect and the band gave the crowd what they wanted playing almost everything they have ever released. It took me about a month to come out of the post-show depression I was in after they left, and still find it hard to listen to their music now. But it was well worth it. 

Here is a short video We-Are-Awesome did of their tour. Fani and I feature, me in my usual awkward, embarrassing (might be crying) way and Fani looking cute as fuck as a sea punk. 

Filmed by Adriaan Louw and Chris Saunders
Edited by Deon Van Zyl




No comments:

Post a Comment