Monday 8 July 2013

News of the week

THIS HAS BEEN A BLOODY GREAT WEEK

1. 

As creepy as this is I'm hoping it replaces the need for dolphin meat and sharks' fins. 
I'm kind of wishing I was lactating now.

2. 






THE CAPTION KILLED ME. Also this just proves that otters are like women. 

3.


Getting desperate much?!

4. 


Vladimir once again proving he is a hero amongst men (lol). Apparently this would be served to disperse crowds, I'm into it over tear gas. 

5. 


The real question is cant he still play the accordeon drunk?

6. 


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

7.


This is once again proof of Americans showing their ignorance. It's not cheese if it's not rotten. 

8. 



SJP once again living at life. She will always be remembered for great things.

9. 


NO COMMENT

10.


I'm not sure what's more shocking, the fact that you would need to take supplements for curling or the fact that anyone from Canada would ever do soemthing wrong. Thankfully his interview cleared things up.

11.



Seriously go check it out here

12. 

THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY OF THE YEAR





This man is my soulmate. 



No comments:

Post a Comment