Monday 12 May 2014

Shout out to April (fuck Mother's day)

On a drunken day in Hermanus I decided to buy a disposable camera and April went something like this:

I always try get with Ane after 2 bottles of wine (HOW HOT AM I?!)

Jesus Nash stop looking so fucking happy. it's very disorientating.

My favourite blondes and some cool dad guy.

oh HEY Vic falls, you yung thang.
Oh HEY Vic falls you yung thang

Don't go chasing waterfalls (but really do)

Imprinted on giraffes in Botswana

sometimes I wish my dad wasn't my dad so I could date him (jokes...)

YOH

ART

Donkeys for Kaj

The lady in red (she did work the streets this night)

Palm springs forever (private joke)

I would look at the tender hottie back left

The youth is so happy nowadays.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (hottie is back)

Caroline well done!
Young and REALLY lazy

Young and creepy (YUNG CREEP)

A rare photo of Jenga Jengs

The joys of dating over 30 (he owns a bathroom)

And feeds you Haagen-Dazs

Who are these ppl (please feel free to tag yourselves)

LIFE YOU LIVE ROY (LET IT BE)

Current mood: WE HATE HUDSONS (got a noise complaint)

We LOVE Yours Truly

Mavuso's trisomy comes out

And finally fashion's finest duo

For weddings and Bar Mitzvahs email: yungphotographer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment